- "You really shouldn't be, When My Mum Died I grieved, It's a thing people did before all of this, and People still do it."
- —Jacob on the Subject of Grieving.
Jacob is Normally Kind and Understanding, but as Brash side the second things get out of Line. Putting his Group first and respecting everyone's opinions, Unless they just don't make sense. He has been shown to Express Concern but seems to know what is Perfectly Normal and Isn't.
Not Much is Known about Jacob's Life before the apocalypse other then he Had a Mother who died and Was naturally grieving after her demise.
- Numerous Walkers
- He is One of the Four characters to have their designs released before the Fic started
- Jacob is the Only character with a relative who is hinted to have died before the apocalypse
- He is the Only character in Nothing Left to be confirmed to not be English